Our office can be found in former diamond factory of the Royal Asscher Diamond Company (“Koninklijke Asscher Diamant Maatschappij”) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The building, designed by architect Gerrit van Arkel, was built in 1906 and remains till today the jewel of “De Pijp” area architecture. At its peak, more than 500 diamond polishers worked in the castle-like factory, which had its own police station at its gates.
Nowadays, the historical building houses luxury appartements and several companies. To this day, the main tower remains the Royal Asscher Diamond Company headquarters, however, the diamond cutting activities have continued elsewhere. Even the police station has changed in function and now acts as one of our beautiful meeting rooms.